Struggling Husband and Wife

Leave a Comment


Subbu & Rukku are Husband and Wife in struggle. 

One day morning Subbu woke up his wife Rukku and asked her: 
"Honey would you like to join me for Yoga?"

Rukku: 
"Ohh. So you mean to say I am fat?" 

Subbu: 
"No. Yoga is good for health."

Rukku: 
"Oh.. that means I am sick."

Subbu: 
"No no. If you don't want to get up, then it's OK."...

Rukku: 
"So now you think I am lazy, ha?"

Subbu: 
"Nooo. You are misunderstanding me. I didn't mean...."

Rukku: 
"Aha ! So I don't understand you ever, right?"

Subbu: 
"Now look I didn't say that."

Rukku: 
"So am I lying? "

Subbu: 
"Arey yaar. Plz don't stretch it in the morning"

Rukku: 
"Oh wow. So I am a quarrel some one?."

Subbu: 
"All right ! Its better that I also don't go for Yoga."

Rukku: 
"See ? You never wanted to go. Just wanted to tease me."

Subbu: 
"Ok baba.. You go off to sleep. I am going alone.. happy?."

Rukku: 
"You always go alone everywhere and enjoy."

Subbu: 
"Plz yaar. I am feeling giddy now "

Rukku: 
"See? You are so selfish. Always think of yourself only. Never think of my health."
Grrrrrr... 

Subbu is still sitting and thinking where he went wrong.. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment