Express Maryaadhaa in Bhaarateeya Way

Leave a Comment
The word Maryaadhaa or [ मर्यादा/ Maryada ] doesn’t mean respect.
Actually respect means admiration, deference, esteem, reverence, veneration, high opinion,…
These kind of attitudes towards individuals never are encouraged to have or welcomed or adorned in Bhaaraeeya life-style; but have been practiced towards Devatas or Lords with the name Bhakti भक्तिः
Maryaadhaa or [ मर्यादा/ Maryada ] actually mean boundary or limit.
Everyone was given right deliberately to have and maintain his own private domain physically, mentally and intellectually from the time of birth itself.
‘Was given right’ means they need not fight, work to get it, instead, everybody else were educated and suggested to give the domain, and not to enter into, physically, mentally and intellectually.
The limit will change according to the personages on both side, and the relationships between them.
The limits can't be written easily, it takes lot of education and understanding, and they were brought down in the name of culture.
As much as we learn and maintain the Maryaadhaa behavior, we let other live peacefully, and we let ourselves to.
The expressions keep on practiced for a length of time, develop some kind of attitude, and way of thinking in the mind, and that constitutes the knowledge of Maryaadhaa in the person.
Some very basic expressions are explained now.
Namaskaar
First, the way to recognizing a confronting person is, ‘The other one is not an enemy, or competitor, or even a well-wisher, but the lord himself is in the form of that person, or throw the person to pay the pleasant or unpleasant experiences to me according to my Punya and Paapa. I welcome the Lord in that form, and I worship too, hence I say, “Namaste [ or Namaskaar ]”’.
And with the mind, “I don’t have any offending ordefendingtools against you. And I wish to show it to you with the bowing hand”.
This Maryaadhaa means that, ‘I see only the Lord here, not you, hence you can be as what you are. And, I even do not want to think about what you are, and what might be your personalities etc.’ 
This is the ultimate mind set of a Jnaaniज्ञानी. Nobody else can be fully alert throughout a meeting with an individual.
In that case why it is instructed to follow?
To make one at least to remember it at least at the beginning, and how much one is able to protect the awareness throughout the meeting, that much the one is considered to be successful, and rooted in the knowledge.
If anyone is failed in any level of the meeting, it is not punished or abused, the same Maryaadhaa is given to him, to take his own time to be able to protect the awareness.
And generally this kind of failures are not pointed out directly, instead many stories were told to recognize. Or sometime it can be pointed out by very intimate person who is caring and loving one.
This Namaskaar is of three manners. One is asking for blessings at a senior one. The second is offering blessingsto a junior one. The third is showing lovely expression to a friendly one.

Asking for blessings
The seeker’s mind is, ‘Oh Lord, I am in a situation given by you, to meet this senior one, who can reassureme, or disturbmephysically, verbally and mentally. I worship you and pray you, to only reassure me and not to disturb me physically, verbally and mentally through this personage.
The senior one is not my enemy, or competitor, or even a well-wisher, but the lord yourself is in the form of that person, or throw the person to pay the pleasant or unpleasant experiences to me according to my Punya and Paapa. I welcome you the Lord in that form, and I worship too, hence I say, “Namaste [ or Namaskaar ]’ to you.”
And, “I don’t have any offending or defending tools against you coming through this personage. And I wish to show it to you, with the bowing hand, and you bless me through this personage as you wish, I surrender you”.







0 comments:

Post a Comment